Five Reasons to Make Your Own Lasagna Recipes
1) There are So Many Varieties
Crockpot lasagna or a vegetable lasagna recipe might sound interesting to you as a home cook, or perhaps you fancy trying seafood lasagna recipes or learning how to make lasagna with spinach and ricotta, or with chicken or turkey. There are plenty of different types of lasagna to try out.
2) Making Homemade Lasagna is Fun
Because there are so many easy lasagna recipes, you can enjoy making them. Get creative with the ingredients, with the layering (you can layer your lasagna recipes however you choose) or with the garnishes you use. Lasagna is not difficult or tedious to prepare.
3) Your Family Will Love It
Who does not love a good lasagna recipe? Because lasagna is usually baked in a big square or rectangular dish, it makes enough to feed the whole family. You can choose from various side dishes too, including family favorites like garlic bread or a tossed salad.
4) It Stores and Freezes Well
Lasagna keeps for a few days in the refrigerator or a few months in the freezer so if a 13 x 9 inch baking dish sounds a lot (and it will if you are only cooking for two!) you can rest assured that your lasagna will freeze perfectly and taste delicious when you thaw it.
5) Lasagna is Supremely Satisfying
Not many dishes are as satisfying as lasagna because it combines so many different flavors and textures. You have the creaminess of the cheese and bechamel sauce, the meaty layer, the slightly chewy noodles and perhaps some vegetables too. Lasagna is guaranteed to satisfy even the hungriest tummy.
Leave a Reply
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (410882 Views)
- Home (146759 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (70676 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (29047 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (21297 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (15166 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (14169 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11950 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11761 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11515 Views)