Rigatoni Pasta Lasagna Recipe
When you enjoy making great tasting homemade meals for your family, you will most likely enjoy adding some interesting changes to the types of foods you and your family love to share with one another. If you and your kids really love pasta and lasagna recipe, you might like to learn how to include pasta noodles in your lasagna recipes. One of the best things about pasta noodles is that there are so many from which you can choose.
Making a delicious and interesting dish to serve at home to your family does not have to be difficult. It also does not have to take an awful lot of your time. For instance, you might be interested in learning how to make this mouthwatering rigatoni pasta lasagna recipe today. The recipe is so easy you might consider teaching your children how to make homemade lasagna too. You will only need six ingredients to make a delicious meal your family will enjoy while making this recipe.
It is simple enough to make if you have some hamburger or ground beef, rigatoni noodles, some spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese or you can use ricotta cheese if your prefer. You will need some parmesan cheese and some shredded mozzarella cheese. Of course, since you are making lasagna with pasta noodles, you can also try using other types of pasta to make lasagna recipes at home. You might like to serve this dish with a green salad or maybe some coleslaw.
- 1 box cooked rigatoni noodles
- 1 quart spaghetti sauce
- 1 container small curd cottage cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound browned, drained hamburger or ground beef
- Follow the directions on the rigatoni package label to cook the pasta noodles. Drain and cover. Set aside until needed.
- Prepare a 9 x 13 inch baking pan or casserole dish by lightly coating it with cooking spray. Set aside until needed.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread a small amount of spaghetti sauce evenly over the bottom of the prepared baking pan or casserole dish. Add a layer of cooked rigatoni noodles. Add a layer of small curd cottage cheese and then sprinkle on a layer of parmesan cheese. Add a layer of shredded mozzarella cheese and then a layer of the browned meat. Repeat process, while ending with the last layer as mozzarella cheese.
- Place in preheated oven to bake for about 25 to 30 minutes until done. Remove from heat and allow the dish to cool. Cut into individual size servings before serving.
You can learn how to make some delicious homemade meals while following along with our easy to understand lasagna recipe directions. Some will take a bit more time to make. However, you might want to try including pasta noodles in your lasagna recipe. It can save time and offer a change of pace while eating together at the dining table. For instance, this rigatoni pasta lasagna recipe is very easy to make. You can make it now and have it ready to eat in hardly any time at all. Imagine all the wonderful compliments you will receive for your homemade cooking after serving this delicious dish.
Leave a Reply
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (70757 Views)
- Home (14409 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (3719 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (3323 Views)
- Easy Recipe for Italian Lasagna (2522 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (2354 Views)
- Hearty 10 Layer Crockpot Lasagna Recipes (2332 Views)
- Simple Beef and Tomato Crockpot Lasagna (2328 Views)
- Greek Moussaka Ingredient – A Greek Lasagna (2132 Views)
- Spicy Chicken Fettuccine (1978 Views)