Heavenly Lasagna with White Sauce
Easy creamy Italian Lasagna Bolognese is very simple to make. The secret is in the Bechamel sauce and is so creamy and delicious. The spices in this easy dish create an aromatic bouquet that drifts through the air. The delicious aroma will tantalize the taste buds of all within a block of your kitchen.
It is easy to prepare this wonderful recipe and the flavors are awesome. Fresh ingredients make this easy lasagna superb in flavor and taste. The flavors of this Italian lasagna will have your taste buds dancing to a secret Italian tune in crescendo!
This Italian Lasagna on a plate will set the scene for any romantic dinner with a glass of red wine to quench the thirst. A bouquet of red roses in the center of the table will create the perfect setting. The smooth and flavorful lasagna and creamy melted cheese will warm the heart of anyone that tastes the infusion of delectable flavors. Enjoy this lasagna on a plate with a loved one or your entire family to really appreciate the goodness life has to offer.
- 1 ½ lbs. Ground chuck
- 2 onions diced
- 3 ½ tsp. finely minced garlic
- 2 can stewed tomatoes
- 3 cans tomato paste
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 tbs Oregano
- 1 tbs basil
- 1 T thyme
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 ½ oz flour
- 3 tbs margarine or butter
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 ½ cups dry bread crumbs
- Prepare a 13 x 9 pan by spraying with cooking spray generously.
- In a medium pot add olive oil and onion. Cook until onion is limp. Next add the ground beef and cook, breaking into small pieces. Allow to cook until all pinkness is gone from meat. Next add the garlic to the pan and allow to simmer for a few minutes while stirring. Now add tomatoes, tomato paste, water, bouillon, red wine, Oregano, basil, and thyme. Allow to simmer for about an hour or so for the flavors to infuse. Now add lemon juice and stir thoroughly.
- Next lay Lasagna sheets across the bottom of prepared pan, covering bottom entirely. Ladle sauce over the noodles to cover generously. Repeat layers of pasta and sauce twice more. Cover this with foil and bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for about 35 minutes.
- While Lasagna is baking prepare the Bechamel sauce.
- In a sauce pan melt butter or margarine. Add flour, using a wire, continuously whisk until it is a smooth paste, but not browned. Add half of the heavy whipping cream whisking steadily to prevent lumps. Once it thicken and is smooth, remove from heat. Now add the rest of the cream and nutmeg, Whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Next after the 35 minutes, remove the Lasagna from the oven and take off foil. Now top off the lasagna with the Mozzarella cheese. Ladle the Bechamel sauce over this and top with the bread crumbs. Place back in oven uncovered for about 15 minutes, crumbs should be light brown and cheese is melted.
This beautiful Lasagna on a plate is superb and so creamy. One taste and you are sure to feel you have tasted a bit of heaven. Your guests will love the creamy Bechamel sauce and melted cheese blended with pasta and aromatic herbs. Whether you make this for a special someone or the entire family it is a special and very gourmet taste sensation. Frozen lasagna recipes always leave a lot to be desired in terms of flavor, texture and overall authenticity, but make your own lasagna recipe and you will be bowled over by the incredible flavor, and so pleased with how fresh and fragrant it tastes.
Leave a Reply
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (410780 Views)
- Home (146729 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (70616 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (29037 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (21289 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (15162 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (14167 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11950 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11760 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11515 Views)