Meat Lasagna Recipes
Are you a meat lover? Do you have a hard time really enjoying a meal unless there is a lot of meat involved? There are a great many meat lovers in the world. In fact, many different food types focus on satisfying meat lovers. For instance, just about everyone has heard of meat lover’s pizza. However, those who really love meat can get just as excited over our meat lovers lasagna recipe too.
This lasagna is packed full of ground beef or hamburger meat, pork sausage and pepperoni. That is not all; this particular meat lasagna recipe includes lots of cheese too. They include ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Talk about a treat! You can indulge the meat and cheese lover in you as well as all the cheese and meat lovers in your home by making this delicious lasagna recipe today.
You can use store bought lasagna noodles or you can make your own homemade lasagna noodles if you like. Either will taste great with this delicious lasagna recipe for meat sauce and cheese. You can provide your family with a nutritious meal that includes tomatoes, herbs and spices and spinach. You and all the meat lovers in your family will enjoy this meal.
- 1 package cooked lasagna noodles
- ½ pound hamburger or ground beef
- ½ pound pork sausage
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 large can tomatoes
- 1 large cans tomato paste
- ½ cup chipped pepperoni
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 pound ricotta cheese 1 package thawed, drained, squeezed chopped spinach
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Using a heavy saucepan over a medium high heat you will add the hamburger or ground beef and pork sausage. Add the finely chopped onions. Stir frequently to prevent scorching while lightly browning the meat. Remove from heat. Drain and discard excess fats and oils.
- Mash the tomatoes using a fork and knife or two knives. Add the contents to the meat mixture and stir well. Add the tomato paste and stir well. Stir in the chipped pepperoni. Add the water, chopped parsley, sugar, salt, pepper, basil, and oregano and garlic powder. Stir well to combine. Reduce heat and allow simmering uncovered for about 30 minutes while occasionally stirring to blend the flavor and aroma of the ingredients together.
- Follow the directions on the box of lasagna noodles for cooking. Drain, lay flat and cover until needed.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a 9 x 13 inch baking pan by applying a very light layer of cooking spray and then set aside until needed.
- Beat the egg and then add the ricotta cheese. Combine well and then add the thawed, drained, squeezed chopped spinach. Cover with paper towel or saucer and set aside until needed.
- Spread ¾ cup lasagna meat sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Layer lasagna noodles overlapping a bit at the edge to cover the bottom of the pan. Add an even layer of meat sauce and sprinkle with cheese and spinach mixture. Spread evenly and then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and then some parmesan cheese. Repeat the process, while ending with a layer of sauce. Sprinkle on some more shredded mozzarella and then again with some parmesan cheese.
- Place in preheated oven to bake for about 45 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and allow the dish to cool for about 20 to 25 minutes before cutting and serving.
If you are a meat lover who adores the flavor, texture and taste of homemade lasagna, this is the lasagna recipe for you. It tastes just as good as it looks. It is chock full of meats such as pepperoni, pork sausage and ground beef or hamburger meat. It also includes three different types of cheeses as well as tomatoes, herbs and spinach. Once you get your ingredients together, it will not take long to have this delicious meat lover’s lasagna sitting on the table waiting for you and your family. Serve with a nice green salad and you have a great tasting meal.
Leave a Reply
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (410778 Views)
- Home (146726 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (70616 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (29037 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (21289 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (15162 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (14167 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11950 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11760 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11515 Views)