Specialty Lasagna Recipes
Fajitas have been around for many years now. When it comes to specialty lasagna recipes this one may seem a bit unusual but it delivers big Mexican flavor. For many people it does not matter who may have first invented the fajita as long as it tastes good. Naturally, cooks and others who prepare meals began adapting these recipes and created something even better. For instance, what do you think about learning how to make some specialty lasagna recipes? You might like to make this fajita lasagna recipe for your family today.
It is an easy to make recipe. It only calls for about ten different ingredients to prepare. Many of these ingredients are already processed and ready to add to the recipe to make homemade lasagna. For instance, you will use a package of cooked lasagna noodles, fajita mix and enchilada sauce. You will also need some hamburger or ground beef, black olives, green onions and Roma tomatoes.
Adding some mozzarella cheese of even a different cheese of your choice and some sour cream will make this lasagna recipe even better. However, you can always add or substitute different ingredients if you like by adapting the recipe. It might take a little while to bake the lasagna once you get your ingredients together. However, if you do, you and your family can enjoy a wonderful meal with one another.
- 1 package cooked lasagna noodles
- 2 pounds hamburger or ground beef
- 2 packages fajita mix
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 6 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cans enchilada sauce
- 1 container sour cream
- 2 sliced Roma tomatoes
- Follow the directions on the box to cook the lasagna noodles or you can make them yourself with a lasagna noodle recipe. Drain, rinse, and then set aside until needed.
- Using a large saucepan you will add the hamburger or ground beef and cook until browned. Drain and dispose of the grease. Stir in the fajita mix while following the directions on the label.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a 9 x 13 inch baking dish by lightly coating it with cooking spray.
- Arrange a layer of lasagna noodles along the bottom of the prepared baking dish, while overlapping the edges. Add a layer of lasagna meat sauce and a layer of shredded cheese. Next you will add a layer of sliced black olives and chopped green onions. Add a layer of enchilada sauce. Repeat the process while filling the baking dish. End with a layer of cheese on top.
- Place in preheated oven to bake for about 45 minutes or until done. Remove from heat and allow about 10 to 15 minutes for cooling before cutting into individual size servings. Garnish with sour cream and sliced Roma tomatoes.
Specialty lasagna recipes like this fajita lasagna recipe can be a nice change of pace when you and your family love to eat lasagna. It is easy to make and will not take up too much time to prepare. You can prepare this dish today, serve it with a nice fresh green salad and everyone will be satisfied when it comes to family lasagna night. However, if you are searching for an easy recipe to make to take along with you to a potluck dinner this fajita lasagna recipe may be just what you have been searching for all this time.
Leave a Reply
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (403227 Views)
- Home (141167 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (63503 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27501 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20254 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14802 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13621 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11737 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11295 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11249 Views)