Tempting Lasagna with Meat Sauce
Everyone loves beef Lasagna with beef and melted cheese infused with the perfect Italian seasonings. Hearty ground beef cooked with onion and aromatic spices layered with pasta and baked to perfection. Beef Lasagna is very easy to make and a very filling meal. If you have picky eaters they will devour this easy dish of Lasagna with meat.
This easy dish of Lasagna with meat makes a perfect Saturday night dinner that the entire family will love. Once you have assembled the ingredients and put it all together, you can put up your feet and relax while it bakes. The aroma of this delicious dish will have the entire family salivating in anticipation.
One of the great things about this recipe is that you can make two as quickly as one dish. So make two of this easy dish of Lasagna with meat and freeze one for another day. The next time you feel like a night off from cooking, simply pop this Lasagna in the oven. Within just a few minutes you will have a delicious dinner ready. Why spend the cost of store bought frozen Lasagna when you can enjoy homemade?
- 1 box Lasagna noodles
- 1 ½ container Ricotta cheese
- 16 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ⅔ cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 1 ½ lbs. Ground chuck Browned
- 1 ½ cans chopped Tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1 can Tomato Paste
- ½ tsp. Sugar
- ½ tsp. Basil
- ½ tsp. Oregano
- 2 ¼ cups water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare your sauce minimally 1 hour in advance.
- Let simmer on low while you prepare the ground beef. Drain off fat from ground beef.
- Add ground beef to sauce and stir.
- Let simmer on low.
- Mix Ricotta cheese and ½ of Mozzarella and set aside.
- Spray a 13 x 9 x2 pan with cooking spray.
- Lay 3 Lasagna noodles side by side to form 1st layer.
- Break another Lasagna noodle to lay at end to make sure bottom of pan is covered.
- Add a layer of Ricotta mixture.
- Add another layer of Lasagna noodles and cover with meat sauce.
- Repeat layers ending with meat sauce.
- Add the rest of the shredded Mozzarella to cover top layer.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake in oven for approximately 45 minutes. Let stand at least 15 minutes before slicing.
This easy dish of Lasagna with meat is the perfect meal to serve family or guests. It is a very filling meal and goes well with a lovely green garden salad with ruby red sun ripe tomatoes. Serve this easy dish with flavorful garlic bread. A glass of chilled red wine is the perfect beverage to compliment this perfect Italian dinner. You will not spend the entire day in the kitchen preparing this easy dish. From start to finish it will take about an hour and a half. The results though will be well worth the time. This superb dish of Lasagna with meat will feed a hungry group of people easily. This is such a delicious dish of Lasagna with meat, it will be a family favorite recipe for sure.
Leave a Reply
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (403227 Views)
- Home (141167 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (63503 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27501 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20254 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14802 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13621 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11737 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11295 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11249 Views)