Easy to Make Vegetable Lasagna Recipes
In many ways to learn how to make lasagna recipe is much like learning how to make a traditional pizza. They are not that difficult to make and while making them at home, you can add just about any type of delicious ingredients you prefer. These types of recipes are easy to adapt to suit the types of foods that you and your family enjoy eating most. You can add just about anything you like to lasagna recipes.
This one thing makes easy to make vegetable lasagna recipes such a pleasure to make and serve. Another point to consider while making this homemade vegetable casserole lasagna recipe is that you will use some cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup to make the sauce. Adding some cooked mixed vegetables whether freshly picked or mixed vegetables in a can make up the bulk of this dish.
Lasagna casserole with many great tasting veggies and a creamy lasagna sauce is delicious. It is a meal planning idea that does not take long to prepare. You can have it ready and waiting on the dinner table so, you and the family can enjoy a good home cooked meal that is also good for them. Add a nice green salad and you have casserole lasagna that anyone can enjoy.
- 1 small box cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup diced onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 cups cooked mixed vegetables
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to the label directions, drain, and rinse. Lay flat and cover. Set aside until needed.
- Prepare a casserole dish or baking pan by very lightly coating it with cooking spray. Set aside until needed.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a large mixing bowl you will add the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, parmesan cheese, sour cream, diced onion and garlic salt. Mix well to combine. Stir in the cooked mixed vegetables until well combined.
- Spread about ¼ vegetable mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking pan or casserole dish. Add a layer of lasagna noodles while overlapping the edges and then another layer of the vegetable mixture. Add a layer of shredded cheese. Repeat the process while filling the baking dish ending with a last layer of shredded cheese on top.
- Place in preheated oven to bake for about 40 to 50 minutes or until done. Allow dish to set for about 10 to 15 minutes before cutting into individual serving sizes.
Vegetable lasagna recipes can be just as easy to make as following this simple and easy to make vegetable casserole lasagna recipe. It is so easy to make that you can teach the kids how to make it. They might find it so delicious and simple to make that they may even surprise you and the rest of the family with their own homemade lasagna recipe. You can follow the recipe for this lasagna as it is or you can substitute other ingredients if you like. For instance, you might have a favorite type of cheese you prefer to include.
Leave a Reply
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (410774 Views)
- Home (146725 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (70616 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (29037 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (21289 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (15162 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (14167 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11950 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11760 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11515 Views)