Mouthwatering Zucchini Lasagna Recipes
For some individuals and families there is nothing in the world quite like a great slice of homemade lasagna. If you and your family and friends enjoy eating different types of beef and vegetable dishes, you definitely have to learn how to make some of our beef and vegetable lasagna recipe. It is easy to make and delicious. It only takes about an hour to make. You can fix some today for your family.
Just imagine sitting down at the dinner table with your family and or friends and enjoying a homemade meal that everyone will enjoy. You will only need just a few ingredients, you may already have some, or you might have to make a quick trip to the grocery store to pick up what you need. However, if you have what you need already, you can make this delicious lasagna recipe now.
To make this mouthwatering beef and vegetable lasagna recipe all you need is some ground beef or hamburger, an onion, tomato sauce, zucchini, Italian herbs, and some cooked lasagna noodles. You will also need some shredded jack cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, sliced black olives, sliced mushrooms and shredded spinach. You can garnish your lasagna with pitted black olives and small sprigs of parsley.
- 1 package cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 pound hamburger or ground beef
- ½ chopped onion
- 1 large cans tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Italian herbs
- 1 finely sliced zucchini
- ½ pound shredded jack cheese
- ½ pound shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small can drained sliced black olives
- 1 small can drained sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded spinach
- 1 small can pitted black olives
- 8 small sprigs parsley
- Add the hamburger or ground beef to a heavy skillet and brown the meat over a medium high heat. Remove from heat when done. Drain off and discard the oils.
- Add the chopped onion and sauté for about 3 minutes. Stir in the tomato sauce and Italian herbs.
- Follow the directions on the lasagna noodle package to cook the noodles. Drain off most of the fluid and set aside until needed. Try to time preparing the lasagna noodles while preparing the other ingredients to make the dish so that your noodles do not dry out before time to use them.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a baking dish by lightly coating it with cooking spray. Add a layer of cooked lasagna noodles, sliced zucchini and some shredded jack cheese. Add a layer of shredded cheddar cheese and sprinkle in some of the drained sliced black olives. Sprinkle on some of the drained sliced mushrooms and then some shredded spinach. Add a layer of meat sauce and then repeat the process until filling the baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and place in preheated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven, and allow the dish to cool. Cut into individual serving sizes. Garnish with black olives and sprigs of parsley before serving.
This is a mouthwatering beef and vegetable lasagna recipe that you can make today to serve to your family and friends. You will need several ingredients in order to make it. However, once you get everything you need in one place making this lasagna does not take up too much time. You can spend the time making lasagna with your family too. Let them help you in the kitchen while you are cooking. You can make lasagna night even better by sharing this lasagna recipe or any other of our delicious lasagna recipes with your family and friends.
Leave a Reply
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (404799 Views)
- Home (142306 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (65165 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27806 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20454 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14886 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13731 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11790 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11354 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11334 Views)