One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese
If you are searching for a delicious and hearty meatless entree to serve that is quick and easy, you will love this Vegetarian Lasagna recipe. Layered with creamy Cheese, Spinach, and pasta it is divine. It is a meal that even the children will love. They will never even notice the nutrient rich spinach nestled in the pasta and layers of cheese. It is so easy to assemble you can put it together, chill and bake later if desired.
The best part of this easy recipe is that it takes no more time to prepare two of these delicious Lasagna dishes as it does one. So, why not assemble two, bake one, and freeze the other for another day. The quality of the dish will not diminish by freezing and you will have a quick entree for a busy day later.
The next time you just need a moment of solitude but have a hungry family to feed, simply take it from the freezer, and pop it in the oven. Grab a good book and prop your feet up as dinner bakes! There is no need to pay grocery store prices for a frozen Lasagna entree when you can make it this easy.
You can bet the quality and taste of homemade Lasagna will far exceed any store bought entree. By making it yourself you know the freshness of the ingredients and there are no added ingredients. Totally wholesome and fresh is always the best way to go. Providing quality meals for your family does not have to be difficult.
- 3 ¼ cups Ricotta Cheese
- 1 ½ cups fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 boxes 10 oz. Box Frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 4 ½ cups chunky vegetable pasta sauce (your choice)
- 1 box uncooked Lasagna noodles
- 2 ½ cups grated Gouda or Swiss cheese (slices may be used)
- ⅛ tsp. Salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- Prepare a 13 x 9 x 2 Lasagna pan by spraying lightly with olive oil.
- Set the pan aside until ready to use.
- Gently blend the Ricotta and Parmesan cheese together, adding salt and pepper.
- Now spread 1 cup of pasta sauce in Lasagna pan.
- Place 3 Lasagna noodles on top of the sauce.
- Spread 1 ¼ cups of Ricotta mixture on top of noodles in a light layer.
- Place about ? of spinach mixture on top of Ricotta mixture in spoonfuls.
- Repeat the layers ending with 3 Lasagna noodles and the remaining sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using Aluminum foil cover the Lasagna and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Then remove the foil and sprinkle the grated Gouda or Swiss cheese on top.
- (If using slices, lay slices on top of Lasagna to cover).
- Bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes more.
- Cheese should be golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let stand for about 12-15 minutes before serving.
This is an absolutely gorgeous Lasagna to serve to family or even company. The golden browned cheese and the delicious aroma, is mouthwatering to those waiting for the first taste. The rich creamy taste blend of three distinct cheeses is a heavenly marriage of flavor. Beautiful bright nutrient rich spinach tucked away in the layers of pasta and cheese is superb. It is a meal that will have everyone begging for more.
Current average ratings.
Leave a Reply
- No Results for Our Top Rated Articles
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (6096 Views)
- Home (2466 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (2055 Views)
- Simple Beef and Tomato Crockpot Lasagna (597 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (552 Views)
- Greek Moussaka Ingredient – A Greek Lasagna (538 Views)
- Hearty 10 Layer Crockpot Lasagna Recipes (482 Views)
- Crockpot Lasagna Recipe with Eggplant and 4 Cheeses (457 Views)
- Chicken Lasagna Recipes (453 Views)
- Making Easy Lasagna Recipe is Easy and Entertaining (432 Views)