Satisfy Your Family with Homemade Lasagna Recipes
When you have, a hungry family to feed you want to make sure that you satisfy their need for something good to eat as well as providing them with a healthy meal. You can satisfy your family with homemade lasagna recipes. For instance, you can learn how to make all sorts of different types of lasagna recipes. You might want to make a meat and cheese lasagna or a vegetable lasagna recipe.
It might surprise you to find there are so many variations you can make. For instance, there is a wide assortment of vegetable lasagna, turkey lasagna or maybe some eggplant lasagna recipes you can make at home. You will find various lasagna recipes are adaptable so, you can make them to suit you and your family. For instance, you can take out the mushrooms if you do not like them or you can add something else.
If you are searching for a great tasting and wholesome meal idea, you might like to learn how to make our spinach mushroom lasagna with béchamel sauce recipe. It sounds difficult. However, it is not that hard to make. It will take some time to make this homemade dish, but it is delicious and well worth making when you have a hungry family to feed. You may already have most of the ingredients you will need to make this lasagna recipe right now in the pantry.
- 1 box cooked lasagna noodles
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 cups frozen spinach
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 2 eggs
- 1 pint ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- ½ cup water
- 1 diced yellow onion
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups light cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs yolks
- Begin by adding the butter into a small saucepan over a medium low heat, add the mushrooms and sauté. Set aside until needed.
- Lightly cook the spinach and then add the chopped garlic and sauté. Beat the eggs and then combine them with the ricotta cheese and parsley.
- Cook the lasagna noodles by following the cooking directions on the package label. Drain, and then set aside until needed.
- Prepare a 9 x 13 inch baking pan or casserole dish by lightly coating it with cooking spray and then set aside until needed.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To make the béchamel sauce you will add the butter, water and diced yellow onion. Bring to a boil and cook down until the liquid evaporates. Gradually stir in the flour. Cook for about 3 minutes. However, do not allow to brown. Stir in salt, nutmeg, and pepper. Gradually add 1 cup light cream and milk. Cook while stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Beat the egg yolks until frothy and then add the remaining light cream, blend well to combine. Stir this mixture slowly into the béchamel sauce. Bring to a near boil and then remove from heat.
- Arrange a layer of cooked lasagna noodles at the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Overlap the edges to prevent gaps in this layer. Add a layer of lasagna sauce, and then a layer of the spinach mixture. Add a layer of shredded cheese. Repeat process while filling the dish. Last layer should be sprinkling of shredded cheese.
- Place in preheated oven to bake for about 45 minutes or until done. Remove from heat and allow the dish to stand about 10 to 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
If you and your family enjoy a great tasting homemade meal, you might like to learn how to make this scrumptious spinach mushroom lasagna with béchamel sauce recipe. If you have a hungry bunch to feed and you want something that is not that hard to make and tastes delicious learn how to make some of our mouthwatering lasagna recipes, just like this one. After preparing everything you need to make this dish, it will take less than an hour to bake in the oven. After you, learn how to make this delicious homemade meal satisfy your family with homemade lasagna recipes.
Leave a Reply
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (404799 Views)
- Home (142307 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (65165 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27806 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20454 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14886 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13731 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11790 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11354 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11334 Views)