Savory Vegetarian Spinach Lasagna Recipe
Lasagna should be filling and hearty to be successful. It is with that in mind that you will want to look at some of the different options that you have in an effort to get the best possible dish for your family. One of those choices you are going to have will be the delicious vegetarian lasagna with ricotta cheese spinach filling. This dish is going to be full of flavor and will offer you some nutritional value at the same time. This of course will be important to most people.
When you are looking at the recipes you can use to make your vegetarian lasagna with ricotta cheese spinach filling, you may want to consider the mixture of vegetables that can be put in the dish. While some people might enjoy keeping it simple with just the spinach and ricotta, others might find that they want to add some heartier vegetables into the mix. Because different vegetables do require additional cooking time, you will need to take that into account when you are setting up your dishes.
It will be important for you to consider all the basics that will come into play with these dishes when you are considering the options that you have. That way, you can continue to create meals that are going to impress your family and any guests that you may have invited to come over and enjoy these dishes with you family as well. Take a moment to consider the following dish as a possibility for you to serve. You can of course adjust it to fit your needs as well.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 large egg
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup mozzarella
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
- Then in a large bowl you will want to mix your egg, parmesan and your ricotta as well.
- When this has been mixed, begin placing your noodles on a lightly greased baking dish.
- Then spoon your mixture on top and follow with a sprinkling of spinach on top of this.
- Keep repeating until you have the desired number of layers, then top with your mozzarella.
- Bake covered for 35 minutes, then allow the mozzarella to brown slightly.
- Serve warm.
When you are considering this, you will want to keep in mind that your layers are going to be thin and full of flavor. This is because the majority of the filling does come from the cheese. When you serve it, consider garnishing it with some delicious edible greenery, such as fresh basil leaves for additional flavor. Other options will include parsley, rosemary, and similar Italian spices. There is no doubt that the vegetarian lasagna with ricotta cheese spinach filling is going to be a hit with your family.
Leave a Reply
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (403227 Views)
- Home (141167 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (63503 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27501 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20254 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14802 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13621 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11737 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11295 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11249 Views)