Adding Crunch with Thin Crispy Pizza Crust Recipe
Looking to get your house guests enjoying a crunchy, thin crispy pizza crust recipe? You are going to love making the entire pizza from scratch, especially if you have a delivery place that only knows how to do big fluffy crust. Forget that, thin crust is where it is at.
You should be warned that once you start making your own pizzas, you are never going to want to go back to delivery. It is cheaper, better for you, and quicker than trying to ring up the local pizza place. If you live in a pizza wasteland where no one believes in the power of thin crust pizza, you are going to need this thin crispy pizza crust recipe even more.
One of the main advantages of a thin crust pizza is that you can fold it in half. If you are looking for pizza that is just made for this kind of treatment, you are going to want to look into a heavy meat topping range. When you fold it and all of your toppings run together, it is simply incredible. You are not going to want to eat your pizza with any other crust once you have the crispy pizza crust recipe down pat.
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1 package of yeast
- 1 tsp salt and sugar
- 2 cups of warm water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Shredded cheese
- Jar of marinara sauce
- Sliced meats or vegetables for toppings
- You begin this recipe by creating the dough. Keep your cheese, sauce, and meats or vegetable toppings in the fridge for now. Combine the water and the yeast in a large mixing bowl and give it 12 minutes to proof. Look for surface bubbles to determine whether the yeast is ready or not. If your water is too hot, the yeast will die and you need to get another packet.
- Combine the olive oil, salt, and sugar and place these in the bowl. Mix all of the ingredients together currently in the bowl. Slowly mix in the flour until it is worked in to the water mixture. Wait for the dough to rise once and remove it from the bowl on to a floured surface. Roll the dough in to a ball and wait for a second rising.
- Once it has risen a second time, put the dough ball in your freezer for two to three hours. When you cool down the dough, it allows you to roll it out that much thinner. You are getting the ultimate crispy pizza experience this way.
- Roll out the dough and spread the marinara sauce on it. You want to leave at least a half inch of space between the edge of the dough and the end of the sauce. Cover with shredded cheese and then your toppings.
- Put a pizza stone in your oven and preheat it as hot as it will go, which is somewhere in the 525 range on most ovens. Slide your pizza on the stone and cook for 10 minutes. Check for melted cheese and a charred crust before you pull it out of the oven.
One of the main motivations behind making this thin crispy pizza crust recipe from home is the fact that you will get to make it as healthy as you desire. This is a great way to cut down calories, putting your favorite vegetables on this pizza and enjoying every delicious bite. Everyone loves a tasty pizza recipe and even if different people like different toppings, you can consider a 4 seasons pizza, so you get 4 flavor options on each pizza. This recipe produces a tasty pizza crust with a lovely chewy appeal, and the whole family will get excited if you made this.
Leave a Reply
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (410778 Views)
- Home (146726 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (70616 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (29037 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (21289 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (15162 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (14167 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11950 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11760 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11515 Views)