The Very Best Pizza Dough Recipe
The combination of garlic and herbs in the best pizza dough recipe gives it a unique flavor. This is one of the best pizza doughs in the world and learning how to make pizza dough is very straightforward and it is mainly a case of measuring the ingredients properly, allowing enough time for the dough to rise, and kneading it well.
You can make pizza dough recipes in a bread machine but kneading by hand is stress relieving and satisfying so don’t worry if you don’t have a machine! All kinds of different toppings go well with this best pizza dough recipe so pick whichever ones you like the best and enjoy.
If you are the kind of cook who usually buys a readymade crust, or rolls out readymade dough, get ready to be inspired by this recipe, and enjoy the wonderful flavor experience you can expect from it. The garlic and herbs are not ingredients featured in many dough recipes but they add not only a homemade charm but also so much special flavor – not overwhelming flavors, just hints of flavor which will improve the whole pizza and transform it from good to great.
Sometimes it is nice to try out new pizza crust recipes if you fancy changing things up. A lot of home cooks stick with the same crust and tomato sauce, just changing the toppings from time to time, but try a different crust too and you can expect something totally fresh and new.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 package instant yeast
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 oz warm water
- 8 oz warm low fat milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray the pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together the dry ingredients and add the warmed liquids. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and set it aside for 25 minutes so the dough can rise.
- Empty the dough on to a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes.
- Roll out to desired thickness and shape.
- Place the dough on the prepared pizza pan, add sauces and toppings, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on the thickness of the crust.
Are you looking for a brand new pizza crust recipe, something extra-special to really wow your family, and which offers delicate Italian herb and garlic hints? If that sounds like heaven to you, you are not alone because that kind of flavor is sure to make everyone’s mouth water. This recipe makes the most wonderful dough, and it is simple to prepare, even if you have never made your own dough before. You might want to bookmark this recipe because you will certainly want to make it again and again, to savor the incredible and authentic Italian flavor.
Leave a Reply
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (410780 Views)
- Home (146728 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (70616 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (29037 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (21289 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (15162 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (14167 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11950 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11760 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11515 Views)