A Satisfying Breakfast Pizza Recipe
This breakfast pizza recipe uses a Bisquick base and is topped with egg, sausage, cheese, and hash browns. You can prepare the pizza the night before so it just takes half an hour to bake it in the morning. For a hot tasty breakfast with a twist, why not make a breakfast pizza recipe?
This pizza is also good cold as a snack later on or you can reheat it gently in a pan the following day for breakfast if you have some left over. If you want to, you can also put bacon and sliced tomatoes on top of this breakfast pizza recipe.
A lot of pizza fans have never tried a breakfast pizza, even though leftover pizza from the night before sometimes makes a tempting start to the day. Work with typical breakfast toppings though instead of dinner-type ones, and you will have something truly wonderful to begin your day with, offering all the toppings you could dream of first thing in the morning, and nothing you do not want to have on there. If you put the pizza together the night before, you can simply pop it in the oven for half an hour in the morning and sit down to a filling, delicious, hot breakfast.
- 1 lb hot breakfast sausage
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup defrosted hash browns
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown sausage, drain and chop.
- Mix the water and Bisquick to make a soft dough. Smooth this into a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Spoon sausage over crust, followed by mashed hash browns then cheddar cheese. You can prepare it up to here the night before if you like.
- Beat the milk, eggs, salt, and pepper. Depress the center of the pizza so the eggs make a pool when poured on.
- Sprinkle Parmesan over the egg pool and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, and Tabasco.
A very unusual dish, and one that will leave you pleasantly surprised, this breakfast pizza recipe features all your favorite breakfast ingredients like cheese, eggs, sausage and hash browns, and the Bisquick base makes the perfect crust. This recipe can be put together the night before if you simply want to pop it in the oven at breakfast time. Sit down with the family and treat them to this fabulous hot breakfast, along with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and some coffee on the side, even some fresh fruit chunks if you want to make this a really hearty beginning of the day.
Leave a Reply
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (404200 Views)
- Home (141874 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (64562 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27672 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20399 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14845 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13684 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11772 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11317 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11313 Views)