Homemade Supreme Pizza Recipe with Pepperoni
If your family loves pepperoni pizza, the way to their hearts is with this flavorful homemade supreme pizza recipe, with hot garlic bread on the side! Crunchy green pepper and onion combine well with soft, flavorful pepperoni and mushrooms in this delightful homemade pizza recipe.
You can choose your favorite pizza dough recipe from our extensive range because this pizza supreme recipe suits a thin or a thick crust and you can use a whole wheat or white crust because both go well. This is one of the nicest pizzas to enjoy cold the following day as well. There is something very indulgent about having cold pizza for breakfast – it feels like such a guilty pleasure!
This is probably one of the simplest pizza recipes on the whole website, since all you need to do is spread some tomato concentrate over your pizza crust, then add your toppings, and bake it in the oven. The mozzarella, bell pepper, pepperoni, onion, mushrooms, and basil combine beautifully over the tomato sauce to top the pizza really well and then you only have to bake it.
Making an easy pizza recipe like this one is all proof you need that making your own pizza rather than ordering one in or reheating a frozen pizza is the way to go, if you want fresh, delicious results. Whether you follow this recipe to the letter, or decide to tweak it and add your own preferred toppings, you can be sure of a lovely result.
- 16 inch prepared pizza crust
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons tomato concentrate
- ½ onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread the tomato concentrate over the pizza crust, followed by half the cheese and then the other toppings and basil.
- Scatter the rest of the cheese on top. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden brown.
- Stand for a few minutes to cool down, then slice and serve.
Pizza crust is topped with typical Italian toppings such as pepperoni, mushrooms, mozzarella and more, so you will already know what a fantastic pizza this is going to produce. Making it could not be easier either. Just spread some tomato pasta over the crust, add your cheese and other toppings and bake it in the oven for 10 minutes. The pizza is then ready to serve, and this recipe makes enough to satisfy the whole family, whether or not you choose to serve side dishes too. Everyone will enjoy this perfect pepperoni pizza.
Leave a Reply
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (410882 Views)
- Home (146759 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (70676 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (29047 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (21297 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (15166 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (14169 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11950 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11761 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11515 Views)