Turkey Club Pizza
This is an extremely quick turkey club pizza to make. A readymade pizza crust is used as the base and mayonnaise, turkey lunchmeat, and bacon give the pizza flavor and texture. Cheese is sprinkled over the top and baked until it melts and then lettuce and tomato are arranged on top of this turkey club pizza to finish it off.
For a quick yet satisfying lunch, this is one of the best pizza recipes to try out. You can also eat the pizza cool and it is great for picnics too. You can add a bit of hot sauce to the pizza if you like and maybe black pepper. The meat gives it all the salt it needs.
There are all kinds of pizza recipes to choose from but if you want something quick and easy, this one is certainly worth considering. Although it is simple, it is still better than a frozen or delivery pizza because of the fresher flavor. Making your own pizza is also easier on your wallet!
This one can be assembled and cooked in a matter of minutes, so why not get one member of the family to toss some salad greens together, another to lay the table, and you can make this delicious pizza, then everyone will be eating in just a few minutes. If you are serving salad on the side, just omit the salad from the recipe. This pizza recipe is a keeper because of how simple it is to make, how enjoyable the overall flavor is, and how tweak-able it is too, because you can add other toppings as well if you choose to.
- ¼ lb sliced turkey ham
- 1 lb pizza crust
- ¾ cup shredded cheese (Monterey Jack or similar)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 tomato
- 1 ½ cups lettuce, shredded
- Chop or crumble the bacon and tomato.
- Top the pizza crust with the mayonnaise then add the turkey, cheese and bacon.
- Preheat the broiler to medium and broil the pizza until the cheese melts.
- Add the lettuce and tomato.
- You can serve this pizza without broiling if you don't mind the cheese not melted.
Who says the best pizzas are the most complicated or the ones with the most ingredients? Pay a visit to a great pizza restaurant and their wood-fired pizza oven will cook any pizza you choose in a few minutes. Making your own does not need to take longer or be any more complicated. In fact, the bacon, turkey and cheese toppings on this particular pizza give it plenty of appeal, and you can add lettuce and tomato to the finished pizza instead of serving a salad on the side if you want. Rustle up a hearty meal for the family in minutes using this great recipe.
Leave a Reply
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (404501 Views)
- Home (142076 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (64881 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27742 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20426 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14868 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13707 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11782 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11333 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11326 Views)