Cheese and tomatoes are some of the most basic pizza ingredients out there. From the classic pizza Margherita to plain cheese pizza, New York style, there are all kinds of versions of this simple combination. Our basic concept of pizza includes tomato sauce and cheese. Of course, there are many variations out there, and this simple tomato pizza recipe is adjustable to suit many of them.
See what happens when you substitute ingredients, such as making this a goat cheese pizza, or substituting the sliced tomatoes for halved cherry tomatoes, instead. You will be surprised by how many different pizzas you can create with just tomatoes and cheese.
Some people believe a cheese and tomato is lacking in flavor or imagination, but that is only true if you are talking about a frozen pizza where the flavor is already pretty bleak, but consider topping a tasty crust with fresh or sundried tomatoes along with gorgonzola, goat’s cheese, cheddar, buffalo mozzarella, or a blend of your favorite cheeses. Continue reading
Almost anything can make a great pizza topping and this cheese steak pizza shows that even carnivores can find a delicious pizza recipe containing some of their favorite ingredients. This steak pizza recipe contains steaks, mustard, Montreal steak seasoning, onions, and two kinds of cheese.
If you want a real feast, you can serve French fries with this steak and cheese pizza too. This cheese steak pizza can be made with a hotter mustard if you prefer a bit more spice with your meat and mozzarella instead of the provolone cheese if you like it. A readymade pizza crust is used in this steak pizza recipe to cut down on preparation and cooking time.
Cheese is served on most pizzas while beef is a pretty popular topping, so you will already have a good idea how this is going to taste. This is not just a plain beef and cheese pizza however. The onions are coated with Montreal steak seasonings to give them a lovely, meaty taste. The steaks are then seasoned and cooked then you can cut them into strips to use as the topping. Continue reading
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (404813 Views)
- Home (142322 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (65171 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27806 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20457 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14890 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13731 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11792 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11355 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11334 Views)