chicken lasagna recipes
A round lasagna makes an interesting change from a rectangular one. The lasagna itself is based on an authentic lasagna recipe but the shape is different. If you enjoy making new takes on old classics, you might like to try out this flavorful round lasagna recipe. Containing chicken, mushrooms, three kinds of cheese, spinach and more, this offers you a hearty and full-flavored meal.
If you prefer to make this in the traditional shape by all means go ahead, but a round lasagna is more unusual. You will not waste any of the trimmed-off lasagna noodles (obviously these noodles are rectangular) because you can use them to fill in the gaps and you can use several noodles or pieces of noodles in one layer of the lasagna.
This is an unusual dish, not only because of the shape but also because of the ingredients. Rather than a tomato-based sauce, we are going to use cherry tomatoes in the lasagna and use a creamy pasta sauce between the layers. If you can find a white sauce which is flavored with mushrooms that is the best one to go for. It really complements the chicken and mushrooms. You will need a small jar or about two thirds of a medium-size one. Continue reading
If you and your family and friends enjoy trying out various types of chicken and vegetable recipes, you might like to learn how to make this delicious chicken and vegetable lasagna. If you and your family enjoy lasagna as well as chicken and various types of vegetables, this is the recipe for you. It may seem challenging to make; however, this is an easy to make lasagna recipe. It will make a great meal for lunchtime or dinner.
Another wonderful idea for making such a great tasting dish is to make it to take with you when you are attending a potluck dinner or even a social event. Just about, everyone loves lasagna. When you take this recipe with you to serve to others at such functions, you may find that you will not have to worry about taking home any leftovers. So making one to take with you and another to stay at home is a good idea too.
If you love traditional lasagna recipes, you will enjoy this chicken lasagna as well. It makes for a nice change of pace when you enjoy eating with family on lasagna night. Why not surprise your family and friends with a new and flavorful dish of homemade chicken and vegetable lasagna tonight? Continue reading
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (404581 Views)
- Home (142163 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (64987 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27770 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20444 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14870 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13718 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11786 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11344 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11329 Views)