cream cheese vegetable pizza
What do you get when you combine canned crescent roll dough, cream cheese, mixed summer vegetables and a pizza pan? The result is a delicious summer treat that is not your usual pizza. A wide variety of chopped vegetables are used on a crescent roll dough, with a cool ranch flavored sauce. It is a great dish to take along to a party, work function, or family get together.
This cream cheese vegetable pizza can be made remarkably quickly, and the only cooking is baking the crescent roll dough into shape. Everything else is simply chopped and mixed. There are no special tools required, and the result is one that everyone will enjoy.
Gather your ingredients and get ready to make this delicious and unusual pasta. The dinner roll dough is pressed into a pizza pan to make the crust, and then you can bake it until it is crispy and golden brown. The mayonnaise, cream cheese and salad dressing mix combine to make a silky smooth, rich-tasting sauce which offers a delicious tang, and then your vegetables go on top of that. Continue reading
This cream cheese vegetable pizza recipe is perfect for vegetarians or for anyone who fancies a meat-free meal. Cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch dressing are combined as a pizza sauce for this vegetarian pizza and lightly cooked cauliflower, broccoli, corn, bell pepper and tomatoes are used as the topping to result in healthy as well as delicious vegetable pizza recipe.
Being a chilled pizza, this one is designed to be eaten cold but if you prefer, you can serve it when the crust is still warm from the oven and the vegetables are warm from being stir-fried. Do not spread the topping on a hot crust though else it will go soggy.
The pizza sauce and toppings combine and contrast perfectly in this recipe because the sauce is tangy and creamy while the vegetables offer crunch and freshness. One bite of this pizza and you will be so impressed. It literally melts in the mouth. The vegetables need to be sautéed briefly before you add them to the pizza. Continue reading
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (412062 Views)
- Home (147733 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (72270 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (29325 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (21423 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (15223 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (14234 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11987 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11819 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11549 Views)