easy pizza sauce
This easy pizza sauce recipe uses ingredients you probably already have around the house. There are no hours of stirring or complicated steps to deal with. You do not even have to heat this sauce. After all, we do not all have the time to wait around for gourmet cooking to be ready. Sometimes, a pizza sauce that goes together in just a few minutes is the perfect choice.
At the end of a long day, no one wants to deal with long simmering or finding unusual herbs and spices. Here is a basic, easy pizza sauce recipe that will help your homemade pie turn out great. It will get a thumbs up rating from the whole family, kids included!
So how easy can making a pizza sauce be? Well look at this recipe and you will see you only need garlic, oregano, basil and a can of tomato sauce. These ingredients are combined and then your sauce is all ready to spread over your pizza crust and you can get buys topping the pizza with cheese, vegetables, seafood, chicken, beef, or anything else you fancy. Continue reading
If you want to know how to make pizza sauce recipes, this recipe is simple enough for a pizza-making beginner. This easy pizza sauce recipe features herbs, garlic, onion and tomato paste to result in a sweet and tangy sauce, which you can use on your preferred kind of pizza crust and top with whichever ingredients you like.
This easy pizza sauce recipe can be halved if you do not need to make so much at the same time. Possible toppings, which would go nicely with this sauce, might be cheese, pineapple, tuna, shrimp, pepperoni, sweet corn, mushrooms, or chicken but you can use any toppings on this easy pizza sauce recipe.
Making it could not be simpler. Just put the ingredients in a pot and bring the mixture to a boil, then give it a good stir and simmer it for 10 minutes. Because it needs to cool for 10 minutes, you can use that time to prepare your pizza dough or chop the ingredients for the topping. Continue reading
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (412062 Views)
- Home (147733 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (72270 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (29325 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (21423 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (15223 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (14234 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11987 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11819 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11549 Views)