gourmet pizza recipes
Gourmet pizza recipes are well worth making because they feature wonderful ingredients and usually do not take long to make. If you are a fan of Mediterranean food, you will like the following gourmet pizza recipe. Italian, Spanish, and Greek ingredients are used for this pizza.
You can also use optional extra ingredients such as chicken breast, pepperoni, salami, basil, bell pepper, or pine nuts. Rather than using a tomato-based sauce between the pizza crust and the toppings, this Mediterranean food pizza uses pesto sauce, which goes wonderfully with the different cheese flavors. This gourmet pizza recipe is healthy as well as being very tasty.
This one not only makes a change from the chicken, sausage or pepperoni based pizzas you might be more used to eating, but it also shows you how well typical Mediterranean ingredients go with pizza, to make something not only tasty but also beautiful, colorful and overwhelmingly fresh. Continue reading
Here is a gourmet chicken pizza that will stop you from having to buy gourmet boxed pizzas at the store. It is easy to put together and freeze on your own, so buying them already prepared and ready to go into the oven will be a thing of the past. This is the perfect piece of chicken pizza.
Remember that ingredient quality matters so avoid those pale, foam-like tomatoes and limp green onions and choose high quality produce, cheese, and other ingredients for your pizza. Then, enjoy a home cooked meal that is just as good as gourmet. Add a little crumbled bacon if you want, or add sautéed garlic and vegetables. This is a great departure from the average tomato based pizza.
The pizza crust is baked first, then topped with ranch dressing for a creamy and tangy result. Add your cooked chicken, 2 kinds of cheese, tomato and onion, and the pizza is ready to go back in the oven until the cheese is melted. This colorful pizza offers the same gourmet appeal you would expect to experience at a top quality pizzeria. Continue reading
If you enjoy gourmet pizza recipes, you will love this tandoori chicken recipe. This recipe makes two large pizzas but you can halve it if you do not have many people to feed. The chicken in this chicken pizza recipe is marinated to infuse it with Indian flavors.
Mango or lime pickle is used as well as coriander, tandoori paste, yogurt, cumin, and turmeric to give a really authentic Indian flavor. You can also add other ingredients such as diced pumpkin or sliced cauliflower if you want to. A lot of gourmet pizza recipes take a long time to make but this chicken pizza recipe is fairly simple and the results are wonderful.
If you like a lot of flavor in your pizza, you cannot go wrong with this one. The Indian toppings are just gorgeous, but rather than have a pizza with Indian flavors instead of an Indian curry served over rice or with Indian bread, this is the recipe for you. Continue reading
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (411651 Views)
- Home (147516 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (71662 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (29259 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (21402 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (15208 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (14210 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11971 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11809 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11541 Views)