make your own pizza recipes
Pizza used to be found in Italian neighborhoods only but is now a mainstream phenomenon all over the world. It is a comfort food and each country and culture has adapted the recipe to suit their tastes. Here are five reasons why making your own pizza is the best way to enjoy this delicious treat.
1. It is easy to make pizza. You can make pizza dough recipes with basic kitchen tools and you can make whichever type of dough you prefer. Making a sauce and adding toppings are simple too. The hardest part of making your own pizza is cleaning up afterwards!
2. Homemade pizza is good value. The price of making your own pizza is much less than visiting a pizzeria or ordering a pizza. You can buy ingredients in bulk and freeze what you do not use. You can also buy ingredients on sale and use them as toppings.
3. Pizza is healthy and you can use top quality, fresh ingredients. Vegetables are great on pizza and you can use bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, corn, fresh garlic, tomatoes and more. You can make healthy pizza dough recipes too, which are usually thin and crispy and you can make whole-wheat dough if you want.
4. It is a lot of fun to make pizza yourself. You can get the kids involved in saying what toppings go on the pizza, kneading the dough for the crust and arranging the toppings on the pizza. Older kids can help to slice and chop the topping ingredients. Even if you are only making pizza for yourself, it is still an enjoyable experience and you can get really creative with it.
5. You can learn how to make pizza dough in stages. First of all, you can buy a readymade pizza crust and use that. Next, you can buy fresh dough from the bakery and work with that because you will gain experience in shaping your pizza and working with dough. Finally, you can make your own pizza dough recipe.
Making pizza gets easier every time you do it and very soon after starting, you will be making healthy pizza recipes for the family, having fun and saving money!
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (403919 Views)
- Home (141674 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (64270 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27629 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20346 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14836 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13670 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11764 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11311 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11295 Views)