If you love Mexican flavors, why not try this delicious beef tortilla pizza? This Mexican pizza recipe includes ground beef, salsa, taco seasoning, and two kinds of cheese for a real Mexican flavor. If you want to know how to make a Mexican pizza, this one is very easy.
You can use a ready-made pizza crust and you just need to fry the beef, arrange the toppings on the pizza base, and bake this Mexican pizza recipe for a few minutes. You can add a few drops of chili sauce if you prefer your Mexican pizza recipe with a kick or leave it as it is for a milder taste.
Italian and Mexican cuisines are both wonderful, and because fresh ingredients are prized in each, there are various dishes you can make which blend both these cuisines. Tomatoes and cheese are used extensively in both Italian and Mexican recipes, and this recipe makes use of each, adding beef and taco seasoning to the mix, as well as a pizza crust, and the result is a happy blend of both cuisines.
This dish is lovely served with a 3-bed salad, perhaps one with red onion, lime juice and cilantro, or else consider grilled asparagus or another favorite vegetable, prepared in an Italian or Mexican style, or perhaps a clever twist of the two such as bean salad with basil instead of cilantro, or garlic bread with red pepper flakes to give it a Mexican touch. Continue reading
A lot of people keep their pizzas simple, perhaps adding cheese, tomato, and a sprinkling of herbs. For the more adventurous, however, there are some fantastic pizza recipes around that incorporate the exciting ingredients you might find in a Mexican recipe.
This Mexican chicken pizza recipe features chicken, corn, avocado, cilantro, cheese and taco sauce, to give you a Mexican meal on a pizza crust. If you want to learn how to make a Mexican pizza, this one is a great Mexican pizza to begin with. This Mexican chicken pizza recipe is also very healthy and contains plenty of nutrients as well as being high on flavor.
Rolling Italian and Mexican cuisines into one is easier than you might think, especially when presented with a fantastic recipe like this one which boasts so many south of the border ingredients. If you are making other courses or side dishes you can choose from Mexican or Italian ones, or even offer some of each to keep the fusion appeal going. Continue reading
Rather than using a traditional pizza base in this Mexican pizza recipe, tortillas are used. Delicious ingredients such as cheese, salsa, tomatoes, chili, onion and hamburger meat are used to top the tortilla bases and these pizzas are cooked until the cheese is melted and the pizzas are heated through.
There are different methods if you want to know how to make a Mexican pizza but this one is particularly simple and takes mere minutes to prepare and cook. As with many other Mexican recipes you can add a few drops of hot sauce if you prefer a bit of a zing to your Mexican cuisine or leave the sauce off if you do not.
There are 3 great things about using tortillas actually, instead of making or buying a pizza crust. First, you do not have to mix or knead any dough. A tortilla is ready to be topped as soon as you take it out of the package. Second, you can expect it to be really crispy and delicious. Continue reading
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (403236 Views)
- Home (141179 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (63512 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27504 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20256 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14802 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13621 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11737 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11295 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11249 Views)