Making your own pizza is one of the best ways to feed your family and friends a meal that is as equally healthy as it is delicious, and you will find that making pizza at home can be a lot of fun. You can use a pizza stone to cook it, or you can place it directly in the oven. You can have a great time experimenting with the best ways to make homemade pizza that will delight your entire family.
The homemade pizza recipe below calls for mushrooms to be sprinkled liberally on top of the pizza, a topping that is a popular favorite among many. A few onions and a pineapple slice or two are the perfect complement for this pizza, which is sprinkled with a helping of delicious Gouda cheese. With your own homemade crust and a can of delicious tomato sauce to finish off the recipe, this homemade pizza is guaranteed to satisfy.
The thing that makes homemade pizza so great is the fact that you can make it fairly simply. It will take a bit of work to make, as the dough must rise and the tomato sauce must boil for a while. Despite the actual time it takes to make your homemade pizza, you will find that it will be a fun activity that you can enjoy with your kids any day of the week. Continue reading
This chicken pizza is a great way to get your vegetables, and if you choose a low fat crust, part skim dairy products, and a lighter quantity of cheese, it is also one that will be pretty healthy. That is two great things in one chicken and mushroom pizza recipe!
Your family will love it, too. When is the last time your kids asked for more servings of their veggies? Just remember to use fresh, high quality ingredients and avoid canned ones. There is a real taste difference when the recipe is done. Using a premade crust makes the cooking go faster, so you can have fresh baked pizza, even after a long day at work.
Once your pizza crust has been browned, it is time to add your cheese, chicken and vegetables, along with some basil. The pizza just needs to bake them, until the edges of the crust are golden brown and the cheese has melted attractively over the top. This delicious feast is then ready to serve to your hungry family, and it is sure to go down a real treat with them. Continue reading
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (403919 Views)
- Home (141674 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (64270 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27629 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20346 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14836 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13670 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11764 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11311 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11295 Views)