If you are in the mood for fusion, consider this lovely dish which blends pasta with chicken and curry seasonings for a fantastic result. You can use any kind of pasta shapes you like here, and also choose whichever kind of chutney you want to use. Mango chutney is lovely but too sweet for some people. Tomato chutney or another kind of fruit chutney would also work well. You can also increase the amount of curry powder or even add a pinch of chili powder if you want to spice this up a bit.
This is a lovely creamy dish which is nice served hot or cold. You could make it in advance and serve it as a chilled appetizer before an Italian main dish. As long as the main dish did not feature curry or chicken, this would be a great combination, so think about serving this chilled as an appetizer before an entrée of veal marsala, homemade grilled pizza, or even some kind of Italian salad if the weather is hot and you only want cold dishes.
If you take the pasta out and serve this dish over a bed of white rice this becomes an Indian curry (or at least an Americanized version of such a dish) but stir the pasta with the sweet, fragrant curry mixture, and you get a dish which boasts both Italian and Indian flavors, and can be served with mozzarella cubes on the side. So if you want something based on pasta but also offering an exciting kick of flavor, you cannot go wrong with this. Continue reading
This makes the most wonderful family dinner and you can prepare all the ingredients in advance. If you have leftover cooked broccoli, or another kind of vegetables like mushrooms or bell peppers, or some leftover chicken breasts, consider making this easy pasta recipe. You can use penne, bowtie pasta, spirals, or any sort of pasta you like, even whole wheat pasta shapes if you like. The sauce is a mixture of Alfredo sauce and cheese. Use Mexican-blend cheese or any kind you want.
This recipe is wide open to interpretation, and you can make all kinds of tweaks. Leftover sausage or seafood can be used instead of the chicken, chili flakes can be added to the mixture for a bit of a kick, the broccoli can be swapped for carrots, mushrooms or even mixed frozen vegetables, and you can even swap the Alfredo sauce for tomato sauce. A pasta casserole such as this is ideal if you are looking for quick and easy weekday recipes to make for the family.
Making the recipe is so simple. You just have to combine all the ingredients except half the cheese, use the rest of the cheese to top the casserole, and then bake it until it is hot and the cheese on top has melted. You do not need any side dishes since this already features meat, pasta and vegetables, but if you do want a side, how about asparagus, onion rings, a mixed leaf salad, or sautéed mushroom and snow peas? Continue reading
When you enjoy making great tasting homemade meals for your family, you will most likely enjoy adding some interesting changes to the types of foods you and your family love to share with one another. If you and your kids really love pasta and lasagna recipe, you might like to learn how to include pasta noodles in your lasagna recipes. One of the best things about pasta noodles is that there are so many from which you can choose.
Making a delicious and interesting dish to serve at home to your family does not have to be difficult. It also does not have to take an awful lot of your time. For instance, you might be interested in learning how to make this mouthwatering rigatoni pasta lasagna recipe today. The recipe is so easy you might consider teaching your children how to make homemade lasagna too. You will only need six ingredients to make a delicious meal your family will enjoy while making this recipe.
It is simple enough to make if you have some hamburger or ground beef, rigatoni noodles, some spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese or you can use ricotta cheese if your prefer. You will need some parmesan cheese and some shredded mozzarella cheese. Of course, since you are making lasagna with pasta noodles, you can also try using other types of pasta to make lasagna recipes at home. You might like to serve this dish with a green salad or maybe some coleslaw. Continue reading
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (404816 Views)
- Home (142324 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (65171 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27806 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20457 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14890 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13731 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11792 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11355 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11334 Views)