Pepperoni has been the topping of choice for most Americans, and the majority of the pizzas ordered around the country go out with a generous portion of the delicious meat on top. Pepperoni infuses the pizza with flavor and delicious taste, and you will find that every pizza is made better as a result of the slightly-spicy pepperoni. Making your own pizza with nothing else but pepperoni is as easy as following the simple recipe laid out below.
The following recipe for pepperoni pizza is incredibly easy to follow, and the pizza dough is easily made by combining yeast, warm water, flour, and a dash of oil. The cheese used to top the pizza is either a tasty mozzarella, a tangy cheddar, or a rich Gouda. Tomato sauce can be bought in a can, or it can be made at home for the best flavor. All that is left is to top the pizza with the delicious pepperoni, sit back, and enjoy it.
The pepperoni pizza recipe is incredibly simple, and you will find that making this pizza can be a great activity for you to do with your children. If you ever do not know what to do on a rainy afternoon, why not whip up some delicious homemade pizzas in just a couple of hours and enjoy a tasty pizza dinner without having to order takeout? Continue reading
Pepperoni is the most requested pizza topping of all time and with this delicious recipe for homemade pizza you can create pepperoni pizza at home as a treat for the family. A lot of pizza recipes contain pepperoni but this one has lots of pepperoni in it so nobody can complain that their slice is short on their favorite pizza topping!
Also, these are personal pizzas so everyone gets the same amount. The pepperoni is teamed with mozzarella cheese, which goes beautifully stringy and stretchy when hot, mushrooms and tomatoes for plenty of nutrients and flavor too. This is one of our pizza dough recipes, which you can make in a bread machine to save time.
Just look at the pizza in the picture and see how generously topped it is. Seriously, it is hard to look at without your mouth watering, so just imagine how it smells and of course how it tastes! As for making it, well that is an easy process too. You will be using a bread machine to make your own crust, although if you prefer to use readymade dough or a rolled-out crust from the store, that is your prerogative. It depends how much time you have available too, but even if you use a readymade crust the pizza will still technically be homemade because the pepperoni and other toppings are prepared and added by you, and you are baking the pizza. Continue reading
This pepperoni pizza is a combination between a pizza and a pie, since two layers of dough are used. This recipe for pepperoni pizza contains two kinds of cheese, oregano, pizza sauce and the turkey meatballs give it a meatball sliders pizza flavor. Turkey pepperoni is also used to finish it off nicely.
If you want, you can use regular meatballs and normal pepperoni but the turkey flavored ones are pretty good too. If you are bored with tomato and cheese pizzas, why not try this recipe for pepperoni pizza? It is deliciously different and very tasty. Do not forget to make slits in the top of the pizza pie so the steam can escape.
A pizza pie made by doubling over the dough or using 2 crusts instead of one is something you can do if you crave the Italian appeal and flavor of pizza but you fancy something a little different. Rather than make calzone, which is an individual pastry crust containing a filling, and usually serves just one person, this recipe makes a pizza pie which can be sliced into wedges and makes enough to serve a number of people. Continue reading
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (404814 Views)
- Home (142323 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (65171 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27806 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20457 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14890 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13731 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11792 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11355 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11334 Views)