quick pizza dough recipe
Have you ever wanted to make pizza at home from scratch, but made the decision too close to dinner? Most pizza doughs require at least an hour of rising time, and some require a whole day! That can make it tricky to make a delicious pizza at home if you have not been able to plan ahead. Not all of us remember to keep dough in the freezer at all times.
This quick pizza dough simply involves mixing a few basic ingredients together, patting the dough into the pan, topping, and baking. There is no need to wait for the dough to rise. While the result will not be as fabulous as a dough you have slaved over, it is still a tasty one, and it happens a whole lot faster.
Far superior to a readymade pizza crust, and better than frozen dough too, the crust this recipe offers you a way of making something the whole family is going to love. If you have enjoyed a top quality pizza in an authentic Italian restaurant, made from scratch by a professional Italian chef, you will already know what great pizza crust is supposed to taste like. Continue reading
This pizza dough recipe is ideal for when you are in a hurry because you do not need to leave it overnight in the refrigerator to rise or in a warm place for several hours either. This recipe uses half the dough to make the crust of one pizza.
You can freeze the rest in a plastic bag for up to 6 months and thaw it overnight in the refrigerator. If you want to know how to make pizza dough for a hungry family, try this recipe. This is the quickest way to make a great pizza crust and you can double the recipe to make plenty of dough for future pizzas since it freezes so well.
Whoever knew making a pizza crust from scratch could be this quick and easy? Forget long kneading times, allowing it to prove and rise, or spending all afternoon waiting for your dough to be ready to turn into a pizza. Instead, this recipe allows you to combine the ingredients, knead it briefly, and then you can add your toppings and bake the resulting pizzas. Continue reading
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (403510 Views)
- Home (141383 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (63803 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27552 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20293 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14824 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13649 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11745 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11308 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11268 Views)