recipe for pepperoni pizza
Pepperoni has been the topping of choice for most Americans, and the majority of the pizzas ordered around the country go out with a generous portion of the delicious meat on top. Pepperoni infuses the pizza with flavor and delicious taste, and you will find that every pizza is made better as a result of the slightly-spicy pepperoni. Making your own pizza with nothing else but pepperoni is as easy as following the simple recipe laid out below.
The following recipe for pepperoni pizza is incredibly easy to follow, and the pizza dough is easily made by combining yeast, warm water, flour, and a dash of oil. The cheese used to top the pizza is either a tasty mozzarella, a tangy cheddar, or a rich Gouda. Tomato sauce can be bought in a can, or it can be made at home for the best flavor. All that is left is to top the pizza with the delicious pepperoni, sit back, and enjoy it.
The pepperoni pizza recipe is incredibly simple, and you will find that making this pizza can be a great activity for you to do with your children. If you ever do not know what to do on a rainy afternoon, why not whip up some delicious homemade pizzas in just a couple of hours and enjoy a tasty pizza dinner without having to order takeout? Continue reading
This pepperoni pizza is a combination between a pizza and a pie, since two layers of dough are used. This recipe for pepperoni pizza contains two kinds of cheese, oregano, pizza sauce and the turkey meatballs give it a meatball sliders pizza flavor. Turkey pepperoni is also used to finish it off nicely.
If you want, you can use regular meatballs and normal pepperoni but the turkey flavored ones are pretty good too. If you are bored with tomato and cheese pizzas, why not try this recipe for pepperoni pizza? It is deliciously different and very tasty. Do not forget to make slits in the top of the pizza pie so the steam can escape.
A pizza pie made by doubling over the dough or using 2 crusts instead of one is something you can do if you crave the Italian appeal and flavor of pizza but you fancy something a little different. Rather than make calzone, which is an individual pastry crust containing a filling, and usually serves just one person, this recipe makes a pizza pie which can be sliced into wedges and makes enough to serve a number of people. Continue reading
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (403510 Views)
- Home (141383 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (63802 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27552 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20293 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14824 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13649 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11745 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11308 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11267 Views)