This is an extremely quick turkey club pizza to make. A readymade pizza crust is used as the base and mayonnaise, turkey lunchmeat, and bacon give the pizza flavor and texture. Cheese is sprinkled over the top and baked until it melts and then lettuce and tomato are arranged on top of this turkey club pizza to finish it off.
For a quick yet satisfying lunch, this is one of the best pizza recipes to try out. You can also eat the pizza cool and it is great for picnics too. You can add a bit of hot sauce to the pizza if you like and maybe black pepper. The meat gives it all the salt it needs.
There are all kinds of pizza recipes to choose from but if you want something quick and easy, this one is certainly worth considering. Although it is simple, it is still better than a frozen or delivery pizza because of the fresher flavor. Making your own pizza is also easier on your wallet! Continue reading
A thin Italian bread shell crust is used as the base for this tasty turkey Alfredo pizza and Alfredo sauce is spread over the top. This pizza is topped with spinach, turkey, lemon, and cheese. This pizza is deliciously different from other turkey pizzas and the ingredients complement one another very well.
You can use chicken breast rather than turkey breast if you have some that needs to be used up. Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes are sprinkled on this turkey Alfredo pizza before baking and the cheese melts wonderfully over the other ingredients. This is a very good pizza recipe and is more filling that you might think.
Some of the ingredients can be stored for months until you need them, examples including the frozen spinach and prebaked pizza crust. Maybe you already have most of the other ingredients to hand as well, in which case now is the perfect time to get busy making this lovely dish. Continue reading
- Homemade Italian Sausage and Spinach Calzone May 7, 2016
- Classic Italian Chicken Saltimbocca April 22, 2016
- Hunter Style Baked Italian Chicken Cacciatore April 6, 2016
- Wild Mushroom Boletus Italian Style Soup April 3, 2016
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera with Fettuccine March 30, 2016
- Roman Style Saltimbocca Alla Romana with Polenta March 25, 2016
- Classic Italian Dishes – Parmigiana Eggplant March 25, 2016
- Authentic Vegetarian Italian Asparagus Risotto March 23, 2016
- Rotisserie Chicken and Vegetable Risotto March 19, 2016
- Citrus Feta Cheese Risotto with Spinach March 18, 2016
- One of the Best Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes with Ricotta Cheese (403238 Views)
- Home (141180 Views)
- Best Pizza Sauce for Home Made Pizza (63514 Views)
- Crispy Chicken Milanese with Herb (27506 Views)
- Authentic Clams Oreganata (20256 Views)
- The Best Bechamel in the World (14802 Views)
- Authentic Old World Italian Pizza Dough Recipe (13622 Views)
- Lasagna Rollups in the Slow Cooker (11737 Views)
- Classic Lasagna with Creamy Bechamel Sauce (11295 Views)
- Just How Far Ahead Can I Make Lasagna (11249 Views)